Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally back from my weary travels


Konbanwa, minna san!

Today I FINALLY got back home after a weary but wonderfully fun 3 years in university.... Sigh...Home never felt so good....All the food I've missed...All the luxuries of home...But it was a bittersweet moment, leaving uni for the last time...Didn't bring a tear to my eye but there was a moment of sadness...I'll probably visit my uni whenever I can, just think back on all the things I did and the friends I made.



But, nothing beats the comfort of home...
Yappari jibun no ie wa ichiban desu yo! ~without a doubt, my own house is still the best~

Leaving uni also got me thinking of what I'll be doing with my life...Will I be successful in life? Will I lead a satisfying and full life? Will I be cursed by fate to sleep under a bridge? Hmm....okay, that last one is quite impossible....a flyover would be more probable....


Choto shitsure ne
, ~excuse me for a bit~ while I think of all the possibilities of messing up my life or living an easy and blissful life..I shall update later on all the possible possibilities....

Mata ne
! ~later~
Muaksies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home