Thursday, November 09, 2006

luco_millian Art Showcase

OMGOMGOMGOMG *SPAZZFLAILS*
I chanced upon this artist's work the other day..and all I can say is... WOW!! Is it possible to fall in love with someone's artwork? I know I'm TOTALLY and UNDENIABLY in love with the artwork seen here! I'd soooo buy all those plushies!! I WANT THOSE PLUSHIES!!! *SQUEEEEEE*

Here's a short description of the artist:

Screenname: luco_millian
Gender: I'm not sure...I can't find any clue but I'm guessing luco_millian is a SHE
Location: Canada
Age: 22
DeviantArt: Meek-o-bits

And now...on to the good stuff! Enjoy, with my best compliments:


Left to right, top to bottom: Sanji, Zoro, Auron, Cloud, Vincent, Sephiroth, and Reno

Non-plushie artwork titled "Mermuse"

Beautiful, isn't it?
Hope you enjoyed the preview...I'll be uploading more beautiful artwork from this artist in due time.

Disclamer: These files are NOT for download without permission. Please get permission from the original artist before taking these pictures. And please give proper credit should you use these pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cutesy galore ;)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home