Friday, July 07, 2006

Techno-savvy relatives

Okay....so who says the elder generation is clueless when it comes to the Internet and stuff like that? My relatives (read: older than me by a generation) are the techo-savviest 'matured' people I know....They communicate via e-mail most of the time, eg. family gatherings, weird stories etc etc. Of course, they check the news, get their winning 4D numbers and such online too....And not to mention, burning out golden oldies and songs of yester-years....So, I challenge anyone to meet my family if u don't believe 'matured' poeple are hopeless with IT... Watashi no ichizoku wa sugoi yo! ~My clan is great, u know!~ Don't play-play!!

And it's also great when u have techno-savvy relatives...You'll never have to worry about losing touch or feel guilty of not spendig enough time with them....They're just an e-mail away...All in all, techno-savvy relatives ROCK!! Minna wa ichiban desu! ~Everyone's the best~ Minna dai, dai, daisuki!! ~Love u all loads!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home