Monday, June 12, 2006

Assorted Ramblings

MY LAPPY DIED!!!

sigh...i've disappeared for some time, mainly because my laptop got infected with a virus and i had to reformat...but now, everything's back to normal, thanks to my bro, Piko...muah muah muah...u're my saviour, man!! Domo arigatou gozaimashita!! ~thank u very much~

REDANG DAY 2

oh yeah....day two was really great...we went out snorkelling TWICE!! Once in the morning and another time in the afternoon. The first dive was very much nicer than the previous day's experience. The water was so much clearer and i got to hold a clownfish in my hands!! That's Nemo, if you're wondering...The guide caught the fish and let me hold it for a few seconds...That was SO COOL!!! When I let ot go, it went "swish!!!" back into the sea anemone at the corals. There were less ppl on the dive too (many couldn't wake up for the dive) so we got to see more of the corals and less legs and bodies... I accidentally smashed my leg on a coral and got a small gash on my ankle... Choto itai desu yo. ~It hurt a bit~

That didn't stop me from going out to see baby sharks! The nursery cove was near our accomodations so we went by ourselves to see the baby sharks. They were black tip reef sharks, and WOW!! they were beautiful...We even swam further out into the sea to look at them...When we got back to shore, we were told something really, REALLY spine-chilling. The mother sharks are known to be out in deeper waters, just a few meters from where we were....yikes...A grown black-tip reef shark is about my size!! Talk about drama in the high seas!! Thankfully, Mom decided to stay away and we left with all appendages attached and our bllod safely in our bodies.
The afternoon dive was beautiful, as usual. Then came dinner and finally we played mahjong til the wee hours of the morning before dreaming of baby sharks. This is where the sharks are found:















the link to my photos can be found on the right menu bar ->

GREAT NASI KANDAR

A new nasi kandar place just opened recently below my condo...The food is excellent and I reccommend the place to EVERYBODY!! It's opposite USM on the Bukit Gambir side, next to the new student hostel. The name is Nasi Kandar Istimewa, NOT Khaleel Nasi Kandar... Check it out and enjoy! Hontoni oishi desu! ~really very delicious~

FOOTIE 2006

Go, England, GO!! 'nuff said.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZJ said...

you belanja me when i get back ya?
Arigatou!!!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Stardust said...

eh? nani nani? i can bring u there...no money to belanja u..unless i get windfall suddenly from lottery or something...hahaha...

10:30 AM  
Blogger John Teh said...

Nasi Kandar is always great. But babe, remember too much of it = health hazard. NK isn't exactly the healthiest food on earth. BUT, it's always fun to enjoy it ocassionally!

World Peace, baby...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home