Thursday, May 11, 2006

Delish Malay Char Koay Teow

Aaaahhhh...bliss....Just went to have the most delicious malay char koay teow in Penang....Tottemo oishi desu yo!! ~absolutely delicious~ It tastes like normal char koay teow...u'd never believe they didn't use 'bak eu pok' (pork fat)! If u ever get the chance to try it, GO!!! My sense of direction is pretty bad so I can't direct u there...but try asking around....Penang ppl would know it....
But eating supper means I have to go to the gym tomorrow!!! *cry cry cry* " I don't like manual labour!!! U can't make me!! U can't...U can't...Nooooooooooooooo" *sound of treadmill starting and running feet*

*pant pant*

*thud*

*sound of ambulance*

*teet-teet teet-teet teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet............................*

Stardust shimmers out........

2 Comments:

Blogger John Teh said...

Oi babe... u copy me is it? I see gym equipment i wanna D.I.E / C.R.Y, u also D.I.E / C.R.Y ... LOL. Haihs.

6:02 PM  
Blogger ZJ said...

the girl who knows how to eat but dunno where's the place.

how the heck would ppl know if they wanna try???

hmm... yeah, if u go to the gym.. there usually oso like no ppl. so no one will notice if u burnout!

stick to swimming - "hippo on steriods"

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home