Friday, June 23, 2006

I played DotA! o_O

hmm....This morning I had breakfast with a group of friends. We had Bak Kut Teh at Sungai Dua at 9am. After that, just when I thought I could escape back home for some shut-eye after watching Japan vs Brazil at 3am, they had other ideas. They dragged me kicking and screaming to one of those cybercafes to play games.....

That was how I was introduced to huge pandas running around in woods with lanterns, suicidal chibis, big dragon-like supermunching machines....DotA no sekai e yokoso! ~Welcome to the world of DotA~

All in all, it was a fun experience, though I kept getting bullied....I kept dying every 5 minutes...no thanks to Yew San, the maniacal stalker....I swear! That guy must be following me around, just to kill me...EVERY TIME!!! But in the end, WE WON!!!! Coz we rock!! *blek to the losing team* Anata tachi wa yowai yo!! ~U guys are weak!~

Hmm...let's see....I think I can remember the names from the game well enough:
the Sentinels team were Yew San, Siong Hu, Zack and Stephen while the Scourges team were Hanley, Nern Hoong, Huan Lin and me....well, I didn't do much, just ran around a lot, died a lot and maybe killed a few here and there....but oh! I was so happy...I kept killing Siong Hu!! Which is fun after I kept dying at the hands of Yew San...grrrrrr *bars teeth at him*


Then I got sweet revenge when I got to kill Yew San once....well, by accident, actually....I was wandering around when I chanced upon Hanley beating the *bleep* out of Yew San...So I thought I'd help...turned out, I whacked only once, but it was the finishing blow on Yew San...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Fukushu moratta!! ~I got revenge~

And I'm sorry to Hanley for stealing his kill.....Gomen nasai!! ~Sorry~
Well, the game ended with our team winning!! Yay!!


Stardust shimmers with glee

2 Comments:

Blogger ZJ said...

LOL...good one mei!
hmm... i may have just found something that ur hubbies cannot help!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

arent you so thankful we vetoed you and made you play

mmm...

go pandas!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home