Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tokyo Drift....*droooool**grabs a bucket*

oooohhhhh.....i'm shivering with delight...Went to see this AWESOME movie yesterday, The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift....spent the whole time in the cinema drooling over the beautiful cars and not to mention an extremely handsome Japanese guy...OMG!!! I fell in lust with him when I saw the trailer for the movie....now I'm TOTALLY in lust with him!! ahhahahahaha....

The drifting scenes were UNBELIEVABLE!!! I wish I could drift....nah...I'd probably crash and break a few limbs...not to mention my parents breaking my neck after that... But back to my Japanese hunk...he's unmistakable!! He appears for only a few seconds but trust me, he's worth the movie ticket!

Hmm...in the first race that Sean (the main character aka protagonist aka hero) takes part in against the resident DK (Drift King) of Tokyo, a guy flags off the race...a GUY, mind u, not a girl! He's dressed in a white shirt with the collar unbuttoned and a black jacket over it. He says "Yokoso!" ~Welcome~ and then starts the race...he is just kakoui ~cool~ personified! Even my guys friend who were watching with me agree he's super cool...

Of course, we should not forget all the hot chicks u guys will be able to enjoy during the movie...hmmm...i should complain...so many hot chicks, not enough hot guys....

But, back to my hot guy...(I get distracted sooo easily) Can u believe his role in the credits? "Exceedingly handsome guy" HAH!! Even the directors know he's sooo hot...Unfortunately, I missed his name *wail wail wail* *bangs head against silver screen* but I did see it was Satoshi (fill in blank with surname).....Satoshi-sama, DAISUKI!!! ~I love u, Satoshi~

A last request, anyone who goes to see the movie, pla, pls PLS watch out for his name after the credits and drop me a message...I'll be forever indebted to you!!!


Stardust shimmers bright enough to be seen from Japan

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teh said...

HI. His name is Satoshi Tsumabuki. Google him. :)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home