Sunday, December 10, 2006

In Loving Memory

Sigh...It is with deep regret and sadness that I announce the death of our beloved guinea pig, which I named Fai. She's a young guinea pig that the lab bought as a pet and companion to another guinea pig which I named Kuro (because he's black...duh. Fai quickly became our favourite guinea pig for her small size and her utter cuteness and femininity. She was always ready to sit on my lap and eat her alfalfa quietly. Always curious to see who opens her cage door (and subsequently give her food). Aaahh...we'll miss you dearly, Fai!

Should you wonder where I got the names from, Fai is Fai D. Flowright from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and Kuro is also from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and is named after Kurogane. And yes, I'm a fangirl of the KuroFai pairing (^_^)b


Our beloved Fai


Kuro eating a banana. Kuro is now very quiet and a bit depressed, I think.


Kuro and Fai in their cosy little home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home