Sunday, December 24, 2006

Reason why Mike is fun: No. 1


This conversation happened just 5 minutes ago over supper at Khaleel. Those who doubt the authenticity of this conversation, please refer to my witnesses: Chia Yee, Bin Bin, Stefanie and Tiffany.


Mike: So, how are your parents?
Me: *about to answer*
Mike: *makes scissors-motion with his right index and middle finger* Have they mated yet? And have kids?
Me: *mind goes blank*
*tries to find a coherent answer*
*silence all around the table*
Mike: What?! Don't look at me like you have no idea what's going on!
*more stunned silence and dumbfounded looks*
Me: Uh... *points to self* The....kid?
*sudden explosion of laughter by Chia Yee, Bins, Stef, Tiff and me* (loud enough to be heard by aliens in another galaxy)
Mike: Wha...what? I asked about your PARROTS...not you!
*uncontrollable laughter and much clapping and slamming of fists on the table*
Chia Yee: Oh my god... *hahaha* I heard PARENTS!! *hahahahahahaha*
*more uncontrollable laughter, clapping, fist-slamming, leg-stomping etc*
Me: *hahahahahaha* Um... *hahahaha* The PARROTS are fine... *hahahaha* So are my parents... *HAHAHAHAHA*
Mike: You guys are never gonna let me live this one down, are you?
*continue with uncontrollable laughter, clapping, slamming, stomping, stomach-clutching etc*

Yes, Mike...this is why we ♥ you! Good times! Cheers!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahaha

that is so classic 'mike'

i think i'm going to do that hand-snippy-snippy thing the next time i meet him XD

ROFLMAO

ps. oh again never invite me lar... cis. bei siok di ;)

12:41 PM  
Blogger ZJ said...

ah... that post is it...

yeah, read that before i even read the msg u left on my msn.

enough to throw me off the chair laughing too much!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home