Monday, January 08, 2007

My Last Will and Testament







I, Stephanie Chan, being of sound mind, hereby bequeath my entire estate to a Ferrari. I do this because they understand my needs.

My only regret in this life was that ... Rosebud....
'What will your Last Will and Testament say?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Wow...I have a Ferrari? That beyond cool! Now I just need to get enough harta to match the Ferrari. And of course, I'll be cremated INSIDE the Ferrari.
What?! I like my toys....inclusive of boytoys
I need to bring everything with my to the afterlife, so I can bribe Yim Lou Wong for a good time there. And even if it's not for bribing, I can always use it to zip around Hell while waving my leather whip.
Hmm....that's a good idea

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ZJ said...

what happen to the apa itu number plate Roadster??

i guess the burial will then not be 6 feet undergound anymore...10 feet??

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home